Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Smart Students Know

When I returned to school four years ago I was at a loss, new country, new education system. I knew nothing of the US way of teaching. I knew though that I needed to learn and to do so fast.



This book saved me a lot of time and effort. It showed me what teachers expected and how to structure my work and study time. 

It has been an invaluable help to me and I refer to it still.

The book is easy to read, pick it up open a page and find the very question you are asking. Ansers are written in a matter of fact way with good examples of real world problems that every student finds in their life, whether you are in a traditional college or sat hunched over a computer at home taking online classes, this book can help.

Did it make me a 4.0 GPA graduate? Maybe, it certainly helped me to get good grades because it taught me how to cope with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment